Careers With Bryan-Braker Funeral Home
Compassionate funeral professionals dedicated to providing
exceptional customer care to all the families we are privileged to serve.
Bryan-Braker Funeral Home – Fairfield, CA 94533
Licensed Funeral Director
Bryan-Braker is hiring a licensed funeral director to join our group of dedicated professionals working in a busy location in the Fairfield area. We are a full-service funeral and cremation funeral home offering best-in-industry support to families. We focus on providing the best possible services to our families by taking the time to understand their needs, and tailoring arrangements to their wishes. We are looking for a funeral director who shares our passion for helping others through their time of grief by making the arrangement process as clear, comfortable, and respectful as possible.
- Respond to inquiries for service and set appointments with bereaved families.
- Meet with families in person to discuss potential arrangement options, making recommendations based on the family's needs.
- Planning funerals and burials
- Making pre-arranged funerals.
- Managing full disposition process for large portfolio of decedents
- Maintain close contact with families in the arrangement process
- Licensed Funeral Director in State of California.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with grieving clients
- Strong compassion, empathy, and discretion
- Comfortable communicating over the phone
- Strong ability to multitask and keep attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize quickly and adapt to rapidly changing environments
- Strong interpersonal skills, be able to comfort and advise people as they grieve
- Strong computer skills
Bryan-Braker Funeral Home is a family-owned company focused on providing the very best in decedent care. We are looking for someone who will complement our team by providing exceptional service to our clients. As a full-time employee, you will be eligible to receive benefits.
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Perform variety of tasks during visitation, such as assisting with setup in chapel prior to service; arranging floral offerings; turning on all lights in chapel; directing or escorting family and friends visiting; and issuing and storing funeral equipment. Must have a good driving record, and computer knowledge.
No phone calls please. Email Resume Only: firstname.lastname@example.org